THE ICONIC MATTERHORN IN ZERMATT SWITZERLAND
- The Matterhorn reflected in the lakes Riffelsee and Stellisee
- Imposing night sky with stars and Milky Way (depending on weather)
- Fantastic lighting moods for the golden and blue hour, including the Alpenglow on the peak of the Matterhorn at sunrise (depending on weather)
- Individual coaching and support by the photo workshop instructors
- this workshop will be held in English!
- Photography locations: Stellisee, Riffelsee, Gornergrat and more
- Landscape photography with a focus on mountains, lakes, flowers etc. and of course the Matterhorn!
- Night photography: The Milky Way and starry sky! (In clear weather condition)
- Photographing in different lighting moods: golden hour, blue hour, backlight etc.
- Special techniques like time lapse, panorama, focus stacking, time blending
- Camera Settings (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance)
- Image composition
- Use of filters
- Workflow image editing (Lightroom / Photoshop)
- If necessary, analysing pictures and feedback sessions
15. – 17. August 2020
- Spectacular scenery and Switzerland’s unique mountain panorama: Matterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Wild, romantic valleys, crystal-clear lakes, roaring waterfalls and idyllic mountain villages in the Bernese Oberland and Valais
- The historic cities of Lucerne and Zurich with their winding streets, lakeside promenades and picturesque squares
- Local knowledge: our photography tour guides are professional photographers from Switzerland
22. – 29. August 2020